Kidney stones are made of a mineral material similar to crystal and are very solid. They can appear in your urinary tract or kidneys. They only appear in 1 in every 20 people in the world.
They usually appear when the urine lacks stone-forming substances or your amount of urine has decreased. One of the greatest causes for their appearance is dehydration.
The appearance of kidney stones is extremely painful, especially when the stone starts to move around the tube which is known to connect your bladder with the kidney called ureter. It is an excruciating pain which is mostly felt below your rib cage, in the back and on the sides. It can also radiate to your groins and lower abdomen.
The urethra is the part through which the kidney stone passes through the bladder as well as the ureter. It can help you if you drink an abundance of fluids, but you’ll still have to take some medicines that will help you decrease the terrible pain.
These are some of the most common symptoms of kidney stones: fever, abnormal urine color, nausea bloody urine, chills etc.
In This Article, We’re Offering You A Natural Remedy Against Kidney Stones That Only Uses Four Ingredients:
- 1 liter of water
- 2 cucumbers
- Organic honey
- Some mint leaves
Cucumbers are some of the best vegetables. They contain an abundance of water, vitamins B7 (biotin), B5, B1 etc. These vitamins which belong to the group B can help you against stress and relieve your anxiety. They are also full of water and fiber which we need in order to have a healthy digestion.
Mint is a herb with powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can also improve your digestion. It can also help you against nausea, as well as treat indigestion and gas.
Honey can relieve moderate pain and prevent inflammation. It is also good for a healthy digestion. This is the best and healthiest natural sweetener which makes any drink you prepare with a great flavor.
Water is the most essential ingredient you have to intake a lot, especially if you kidney stones. Make sure you drink at least 10 glasses of water (of 12 ounces) until the stone has disappeared or passed through. Water will promote your urination and dissolve your kidney stone. You’ll also eliminate many toxins and relieve the excruciating pain.
Take a look at the process of preparation:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and don’t peel the cucumber.
- The mixture should become texturized and smooth.
Drink it after you’ve had breakfast or at least half an hour before every meal.
Kidney stone facts
Make sure you know several more facts about kidney stones:
– The most common type of kidney stones are calcium stones which appear because of some urinary and metabolic abnormalities as well as the excessive intake of salt.
– Family history, diet, dehydration and obesity are the primary factors of risk.
– You’ll have an increased risk of developing kidney stones if you eat too much salty food, animal products or you don’t intake enough fluids.
– The best cure is to try to prevent them. Make sure you intake calcium moderately, decrease your intake of salt, drink plenty of fluids, avoid animal protein etc.
– A great part of all kidney stones passes through our urinary tract without any assistance in only 48 hours. You’ll also need to drink plenty of fluids during this period.
– There are types of stones which cause excruciating pain where medicines won’t help. If this is your case, your doctor will prescribe you narcotics and anti-inflammatory drugs through an injection.
Read More – Home Remedies